Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/cheerand/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mailchimp-subscribe-sm/admin/classes/admin.php on line 538
11 Winter Crafts for Kids
Winter is a magical season, it brings along magnificent beauty but also a stormy and cold weather that makes us want to stay at home where it warm and cozy. Winter gives us a great opportunity to spend time with our family at home, creating new things and new memories.
While creating with kids you can teach them about winter holidays, the weather, the nature changes.
Here I rounded-up 11 winter crafts for kids to make. There are fun and simple art and DIY projects that you can do with your kids. These crafts are easy to make and can be suitable for toddlers and preschoolers.
I hope you and your kids will enjoy these winter themed activities.
1. Sparkle Snow Recipe from growing a jeweled rose
2. Puffy Snowflake Paintings from inner child fun
3. eskimo craft from carrot top X3
4. Terra Cotta Pot Snowmen from craftown
5. RAINY DAY CRAFT – CUPCAKE LINER
UMBRELLA CRAFT from no time for flashcards
7. Umbrella craft from jennwa.blogspot
8. Winter Wonderland Party from parenting
11. No-Sew Sock Snowmen from darkroom and dearly